Kara - How to use our dough balls
- Take the required amount of dough balls from the freezer. Place on a tray, 5cm (or 2”) apart.
- Place in a fridge for a minimum of 8 hours (or preferably overnight) to allow them to defrost before use. To avoid a skin forming, cover with a lightly oiled film.
- When taking the dough balls from the fridge, keep them covered and leave to warm at room temperature for around an hour.
- Roll the dough to the desired thickness and pin the dough to prevent too much expansion. If you’re making a deep crust, allow the dough to stand in a warm area until the dough has risen to the required size.
- Prepare the dough with your choice of toppings and bake on a baking tray or pizza stone until the crust starts to brown and crisp.
- Maximum storage time in the fridge (at 5°C) is 2 days after defrost. Once defrosted, do not refreeze.
Did you know, it's estimated the UK pizza market is work £5 million!
View the Kara Dough Balls here